Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Style Countdown! Days 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, and 3

OH MY GOSH!!! I'm saying this for two reasons. 1) I'M  SO SORRY!!! I'VE ABANDONED YOU LIKE A LITTER OF UNWANTED KITTENS! (I know I'm over dramatic) 2) I have only 3 more days until my birthday! I have to apologize for leaving you in the dark for lets see... um... just about six days. I know, I'm unreliable. Anyway this is going to be a LONG post because I have to so day 8, day 7, day 6, day 5, day 4, and last but not least (well I guess it is kind of least) day 3. I'm going to get started ASAP!!!
DAY 8
Hmmmm... let me think about this... what did I wear? Oh yes, that it. (Pictures still won't download... loads of sorries) On day 8 I wore a light blue and grey striped shirt with a green tank. I'm going to go through this fast because I have a lot more to type.
DAY 7
Let me think... again. Oh yes. On day seven I wore a grey and white polka-dot shirt with navy blue words (Hollister or Areopostle, can't remember) I wore this with yellow pants. It was really cute but you really need to be careful about the whole colored jeans thing. It's getting smaller unless it's in colors like turquoise or coral. I loved the look though. Now moving on...
DAY 6
Ahhhh, yes. I'm so lazy. Ponytail, sweats and grey t-shirt. Don't judge me okay?
DAY 5
Oops, Sunday. Grey skirt with yellow shirt and silver sandals.
DAY 4
Okay, this day was cute. I wore a grey tank with a denim jacket over the top. I wore those silver sandals again and a really pretty silver necklace. I'm not very good at explaining it so I'm not going to. I SO wish I could post pictures.
DAY 3
Last and, yes, least. I wore a t-shirt that says the name of a basketball team. Boring and casual don't you think? Well here's the thing. Today it rained. By this I don't mean, I can run around in the rain and feel wonderful after doing, I mean down pouring and COLD! Now look at that, it's capitalized, italicized, bold, and underlined. We had a fire drill out in the rain and my shirt was white. Luckily I had a white tank underneath but it was still see through, so I decided to wear my jacket for the rest of the day and I COLD again. For the last two hours of school I was shivering and basically dying of hypothermia. Poor me. I got home and changed into a way cuter outfit. I took the shirt that I put with all of those accesories, do you remember that post? And put a denim jacket over it. I changed everything that had any signs of wetness or coldness. And now, two hours later, I'm s...still sh...sh...shiver...r...ing!

Well, don't depend on me posting tomorrow, but anyway, I'll try. See you whenever I post. Oh and by the way, I have something special on my birthday, just in case you didn't guess that. If you like the explanations then leave a comment. See you later bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment