Saturday, May 11, 2013

Good?

Lately I've been designing dresses. My people aren't the best but what really matters is the dress. The last line that I've recently done was titled 'Pencil-Drawn Illusions'. I tried to make all of the dresses have pencil skirts. I drew the pictures and then I wrote a description. These are the best three. I didn't draw them in color because it was too complicated so just go by the descriptions to know what I'm talking about.
1)
This classy, cute, and cheerful dress sports a black and white chevron print with a choice of green, blue, black, red, yellow, or pink belt. The dress has a button up and collar. The can be worn with flats that the color of the belt.









2)
(this one doesn't have the best drawing of a model)
This dress has a ruffled skirt with a floral design in cream, silver, and coral. The top is a coral and the belt is silver. The look is finished of with a pair of silver flats.








3)
This chic, beige dress has a baggy front and fitted hip. Fabric ties to hip to add the essence of detail. This dress goes along with a navy blue bag with a snake skin design. The dress goes with navy blue wedges.









If you see this please let me know if you like them! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment