Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Style Countdown! Day 16

All About the Accessories!!

Hey! We're getting closer, just 16 more days. Today I chose a very simple outfit because I knew that I was going to be outside and I wanted to be able to be able to run around. I picked out a marsh green and navy blue striped shirt with a breast pocket. It was very simple so I decided to add some special things to jazz the outfit up. You know when you get a dress and it has the little loops for a belt around the stomach? Keelie, my little sister, had a dress that she grew out of. The dress came with a floral belt so I took the belt and used it around my stomach. Then I took a necklace in the shape of an owl. It was really cute. Ha! I just thought of this. You know those books that are like "If you give a pig a pancake" and "If you give a cat a cupcake?" If you haven't read those books the one about a pig and a pancake says 'if you give a pig a pancake chances are he's going to want some syrup to go with it.' Here it is.

If you give a girl an outfit, chances are she's going to want some accessories to go with it!

Anyway, here are the pictures.



Accessories!
Isn't that cute?
This is the belt that I used. You can can get them off of dresses that are worn out or have been outgrown and make a really cute add-on to an outfit out of it.



 
This is the simple green shirt. It's cute but really needed some jazzing up. If you liked this post let me know. Oh, and be back for more tomorrow, it's my sixth grade dance and you are definitely going to want to see what I'm going to wear!
See you next time!

If you give a girl an outfit, chances are she's going to want some accessories to go with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment