Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Style Countdown! 17 Days

Okay, so we've passed one day and are one more day closer. Today my outfit was a mix of black and pink which I later found out was not good in the sun when it's 85 degrees outside but still really cute. I had a black tank top and a pink drape top that I put a striped black and white sweater over. It was really simple but REALLY CUTE! Here are the results for day 17.
Results!

Black Tank







Pink Drape Top

Striped Sweater
At first I wasn't sure what shoes I was going to wear to school. I had the choice of black vans with pink laces or black sandals. I ended up going with the sandals just because of the beautiful weather.
Black Vans with Pink Laces
Black Sandals

I love this outfit because it is cute and casual. Pink and black almost works for all ages if you do it right. They look really cute and I love the results. Let me know what you think of it and keep waiting until tomorrow for day 16! I can't wait!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment