Friday, May 17, 2013

Style Countdown! 15 and 14 days

Sorry about the wait! My weeks are hectic. I do cheer two days a week and piano another day. Anyway I'm going to show you the the dress that I wore yesterday. I know that I kept you waiting and I'm sorry for that but here it is. I work a peach dress with white polka-dots. I had to decide whether I was going to were a denim jacket or a shrug. I chose to wear the shrug just because it matched. The dance was casual so I wore a dress that went to my knee.

For some reason I can't download the pictures. I'll do it later.

The dress is really cute and I wore the same owl necklae that I wore on day 16. It really goes with everything because it has different colored jewel. It was still a bold move though. You usually don't want to wear the same thing two days in a row if people are going to see you.

Today, day 14, I wore a grey throw-over with a design and partial lace back. I wore a green-yellow tank under the the throw-over and a blue sweater with it. It looked really cute and it's a bummer that I can't post the pictures. If I can get them to download tomorrow, I will definitely going to do it. Tomorrow I have a surprise that you are going to want to see. If you like the descriptions of the outfits, let me know and be back tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment