Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Style Countdown! 13, 11,10, and 9 Days

I'm sorry for making you wait again. I know you don't want to hear excuses but I'm going to tell you anyway. On Saturday (day 13) I went and watched my aunt run a marathon, on Sunday I'm not allowed to use the Internet, on Monday (day 11) I had cheer and on Tuesday (day 10) I had piano. I still am not able to post pictures so I'll explain the best that I can.
DAY 13
I went casual! I just wore a pair of denim carpi's and a grey Hollister shirt with letters in pink and white. It was pretty simple and you can actual do that. It works if you don't just go casual everyday (unless it's summer and you aren't working, then you can go casual all the time). I wore a necklace with an owl carrying a letter. I know this sounds dorky but it's called Long Live Hedwig. Hedwig is from the Harry Potter books and movies. The necklace is really cute though. The owl is just a sterling silver outline of an owl and the letter is hanging from it's claws. It's an envelope that is metal darker than the owl,
DAY 11
I went pretty casual for school but not as casual as Saturday. I wore a white half sleeve shirt with a peach/coral lace shirt over it. I didn't wear anything special with it because I was being lazy that day. :)
DAY 10
Repeat day! This is fine if you only repeat like once every two weeks and if you haven't worn that shirt for at least a week. I wore the black tank and pink shirt with a striped sweater over it. Do you remember it? I wore it on day 17, exactly a week before I wore it again. I wore a big black and white owl necklace with the  outfit just to finish it off. Can you tell that I like owls?
DAY 9
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so close to my birthday! It's finally less than ten days! Today I wore a bright yellow/green tank top with a sweater with a lace back. I would be careful with the lace though, it isn't getting bigger now. I've noticed that it has started to fade lately. I wore silver sandals that are just like the black sandals that I wore on (I think day 17?) the day that I wore the black tank and the pink throw over with a striped sweater.

If I can get the pictures coming again, I'll post them, then you can see what I'm trying (pretty hard) to explain for you! I'll try to post tomorrow but if it doesn't happen then,well, just expect it. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment