Saturday, August 7, 2010

Marker and Car Clean Day

     Keelie is my little sister. She has autism. She has long brown hair, and big blue eyes. She is so important
to me. She's been lost 3 or 4 times. But for only a couple of minutes. She's broken a few bones. But we were able to stop the crying.
    Today Keelie was down in the basement. She pulled out the markers and drew all over her legs and hands. I wasn't there when she did it, but I got down there to see Keelie's only friend down there with her.
She was putting the lids on the markers and putting them away.
    I took Keelie into the bathroom, pulled out some toilet paper, and hand wash. I got her legs wet and started to scrub her legs with my hand.  Her leg and my hand turned different colors. Then I wiped her legs off.
   Some of my friends were there when I was cleaning her off. They helped me clean off her hands. After we went outside and helped my dad clean the car. After that we went back downstairs and flopped onto the 
couch.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment