Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Friend in my class

  A new school year is coming up! I start school next week. We just went and got who our class and teacher are. I was afraid that my friend from last year, Abby, would not be in my class. On my way to tumbling we stopped at the school.
   I went through the girls. There I was. l went down four more names. There she was. I was so excited! I ran to my mom, turning the corner I almost slipped because I was so excited! "Mom, Abby's in my class!" I thought she would be in some other class!
    Now I'm so excited for the school year to start! I need to call her. I tried but she didn't answer. I hope she knows I'm in her class. I know you have a blog so if you read this blog any time soon, Abby, put a comment. Also if you are not Abby and you are reading this you're welcome to post a comment, too. 
      

  

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks Paige, I was glad you were in my class to. Aren't friends so good to have what would it be like without awesome and loving friends. This is from Abby

    ReplyDelete