Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Think I Figured it Out!

When I got onto my blog today I noticed that the last time that I posted a quote of the month was in July! Now it's almost September. Sorry, I've been thinking about creating a post but, well, it just never happened. I'm now on pg. 108 in my book. I would be at a higher number but when I was going through the book I noticed that their were places where my writing was weak and other places were I didn't really want to continue the story so a deleted them, but then I wrote some more and deleted some more, made parts stronger and (tried) to make things longer. Lets just say that some parts didn't get as long as I thought that they would. I'm starting school soon so I won't be writing a lot and I've been busy lately. I don't have a quote of the month so instead of a quote of the month, why don't I give you the first two chapters of my book? Is that okay? It's to make up for missing two months of the quote of the month. I think that I figured out how to save my book so that I can just copy and paste. But I'm not sure. I'll write back later today with the chapters. If I can't do it then I'll write you two pgs. (Just Kidding ... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment